Cloud Native Services
ADAPTING TO A CLOUD-CENTRIC WORLD
What can the Cloud do for you? It is rare for enterprises to have one cohesive view of what cloud can do for them. Mediterra Technologies’ cloud-native services have helped hundreds of organizations achieve a “cloud State-of-Mind” – which helps them achieve their goals for business growth, greater resilience, and faster innovation. Download our cloud Services brochure to find out more.
Cloud Consulting Services
Driving technology for leading brands
Mediterra’s framework and best practices-driven Cloud Consulting services allow enterprises to crystallize broad cloud objectives into real execution roadmaps, based on individual, department-specific, or enterprise-wide requirements, and a guided assessment of the current state.
Enabling the right Cloud trajectory by answering the right questions. Whether you represent a business line or the IT function, our Cloud Consulting Services can help you answer the following questions:
- What is the right Cloud strategy and end state for our enterprise?
- What is the best roadmap/how do we define a phased approach?
- How can we set and achieve the right TCO(Total Cost of Ownership) goals?
- What kind of ROI can we expect, across what time frame?
- Which cloud computing technologies should we adopt and invest in?
- How will our application landscape change? How can we prepare?
Cloud Application Integration
For many IT organizations, the cloud has become an integral part of their infrastructure. Because of this, the ability to integrate existing applications with cloud technology is essential.
Mediterra Technologies offers powerful, out-of-the-box cloud integration for the Automate and Go Any where Managed File Transfer (MFT) product lines. These capabilities help you get up and running quickly and ensure seamless information transfer among the applications you rely on every day to run your business effectively.
Cloud Integrations include:
- Microsoft SharePoint
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Windows Azure
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM